Data Analytics Engineer
Screenful is a data analytics & visualisation startup based in Helsinki. Our cutting edge analytics tools and visual dashboards are currently used by hundreds of customers in 40+ countries.
We are now looking for a Data Analytics Engineer to join our team. Can you help us build the leading edge analytics capabilities that can scale to large amounts of data? Do you enjoy designing data models, data pipelines, APIs, and query languages? If you answered yes, this might be your opportunity to be part of a top notch software team creating an exceptional product.
Skills we are looking for
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze data
- Fluent in Node.js or some other backend technology (Python, Go)
- Fluent in SQL and experience with database tuning
- Experience with data warehousing and/or data processing frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Kafka, Cassandra, Druid, Spark)
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS, Heroku or GCP
You may work full time or part time. Remote working is also possible. We're flexible as long as we can ensure smooth flow of communication. We're profitable, backed by investors, and ready to move to the next phase of growth. And yes, we have an options program for new employees.
Interested? Send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org