Asana supercharged - Introducing Asana dashboard 🚀
Jan 5, 2017
We’ve added a new integration to our growing list of tools that we support. In addition Jira, Trello, GitHub, and Pivotal Tracker, you can now get a sleek dashboard for Asana as well!
Asana is one of the most popular collaboration tools in the market. It comes with usual task management features such as the ability to create tasks, assign them to people, set due dates, write comments, and attach files. With their introduction of Kanban boards about a year ago, Asana became even better match to our Dashboard technology.
Supercharge your Asana workflow
When you create a Screenful dashboard for your Asana project, you'll get a set of dashboard screens providing you a full visibility to your workflow:
- Track sprints and milestones with burndown and burnup charts
- See how much work was planned vs done over multiple sprints
- Get data driven forecast for a completion of a project
- See best and worst case scenarios based on historical velocity
- Communicate the status of your team to everyone around
- Who's working on what right now?
- What has been recently completed?
- Which tasks are due?
- See how work flows through your process. Track metrics and spot bottlenecks
- How quickly tasks are resolved after work is started?
- What is the average cycle time per workflow state or per task type?
- How is time distributed between different activities?
Never miss a deadline again because of lack of timely information or because of not reacting quickly enough to prevent problems. Base your decisions on real data instead of guesswork!
Set up a dashboard in less than a minute
Creating a dashboard for your Asana project is super easy. After you've signed up, you'll be asked to authorise Screenful to access data from Asana API. Once done, you'll be able to pick a Asana project that you want to create a dashboard for.
Once you've selected a project, you'll be asked to map the columns in your board (or sections, if your project is list-based) to Not started, In progress, and Done. This enables us to show metrics that reflect your specific way of working.
That's it! You're now ready to log in to your dashboard. While there's a lot of things you can configure and customise, you'll get a nice dashboard showing your key metrics out-of-the-box. In less than a minute. That's how it should work, right?
We hope you enjoy this release as much as we do! Please do not hesitate to contact us any time at email@example.com if you have questions or feedback.