Make better decisions based on facts
Say goodbye to manual project status update reports! We've created a set of charts and visualisations that allow you to set up your dashboard instantly. You can slice & dice, filter, and drill in to more details providing a 360° view on your data.
See what each team member is currently working on
- Which tasks are currently in progress?
- Who's working on what?
- What has been recently completed?
- Pick your own lists.
Track your lead and cycle times
- What is your average lead time for resolving bug/ticket/story?
- How quickly tasks are resolved after work is started?
- Identify bottlenecks in your workflow
Track your sprint progress with a burndown chart
- Are you ahead or behind the target?
- How many tasks are still not started?
- Is your team's velocity stable?
- A better sprint burndown chart for your team.
Monitor the progress of your milestones
- How much of work is done vs still todo?
- How scope changes affect the projected delivery dates?
- What is the most likely delivery date based on recent velocity?
See how long each workflow step takes
- See average time per workflow state
- Which steps are taking the most time?
- Are some steps getting faster or slower?
Gain a bird's-eye view on your projects
- Are there any overdue tasks?
- Does everyone has enough work assigned?
- How many tasks were created or completed within last 7 days?
Track your completed work
- How much work did you get done?
- How is your time distributed between different activities?
- What is the trend - are you working more on activities that create value?
Track your work in progress
- How many open tasks there are per label/workflow state/assignee?
- How much work is assigned to each individual?
- Is your work piling up?
Create custom charts
- Create charts from your task data
- Tasks or story points done, lead & cycle times, pick the metric you want to see
- Group by label, assignee, source board, or by any other property.